VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have finally found my converter for my van, Evolution Campervan Interiors Preston.

I met Chris earlier this year and was very impressed with his workmanship and attention to detail on the vans he's done. T:

I have spent months trawling through endless sites looking at Unit designs, colour charts, flooring materials/colours and changing my mind time and again. Luckily Chris is very patient and has never once told me something cant be done but has guided and advised me till i was sure of exactly what i wanted. :confused: :confused:

Now hopefully within the next few weeks i will be the proud owner of van that can hold its own against some of the other fine examples to be found on these pages.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As in pictures Below on 1st post. Its Zebrano wood effect in High Gloss with Black work tops, a Smev 9222. Weaco Cr50 Fridge twin Tabor doors and an Integrated wine rack with lots of subtle down lighting and built in speakers and a Black Leather RiB RnR Bed.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Chris like other traders on here is an extremely nice guy , he gets a lot of unjustified slating which is unfair as hes very straight forward ,hard working guy, you wont go far wrong having your conversion with evolution. We have seen his work , its top notch. T:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chris like other traders on here is an extremely nice guy , he gets a lot of unjustified slating which is unfair as hes very straight forward ,hard working guy, you wont go far wrong having your conversion with evolution. We have seen his work , its top notch. T:
I know i have seen some of it on here and i must say that it didn't influence me one bit.
I dont judge people on what i hear but on what i find. Chris has never been anything but honest and upfront with me and i like that.
Hearing peoples 1st hand accounts either good or bad is always useful but i don't let it cloud my own judgement..... :D

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I must say, yesterday when i was in Chris's new units he was working on a set of units that nearly made me change my mind. (again)

They were a set of High Gloss Electric Blue units that changed colour from different angles. I must say the colour blew me away but not sure if im brave enough to try it. I:
Although ive not committed to the colours of mine yet...Damned indecision :confused: :* :(

·
Registered
80 Posts
I would really appreciate a PM with costs myself. I am just starting to decide on layout and a converter.
Thanks in anticipation.
John.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I must say, yesterday when i was in Chris's new units he was working on a set of units that nearly made me change my mind. (again)

They were a set of High Gloss Electric Blue units that changed colour from different angles. I must say the colour blew me away but not sure if im brave enough to try it. I:
Although ive not committed to the colours of mine yet...Damned indecision :confused: :* :(
Would you say your Indecisive or aren't you sure ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I know i have seen some of it on here and i must say that it didn't influence me one bit.
I dont judge people on what i hear but on what i find. Chris has never been anything but honest and upfront with me and i like that.
Hearing peoples 1st hand accounts either good or bad is always useful but i don't let it cloud my own judgement..... :D
Booked my new t5 140 dsg in with Chris when it arrives in February , I've known Chris for years man of many talents ( top notch ) brickie aswell , was thinking of asking him to knock a barbie up in the back , LOL !

1 - 20 of 42 Posts