VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all New forum ,New name "Trickdaddy" just thought id introduce myself havin been big into vdubs for a long time and owning countless golf gtis odd beetle,bay and wedge. thought i was about time i got myself a t4 with an expanding family needed somthing for short breaks and weekends so i finally found one in the form of a 2002 t4 2.5tdi 102 kombi in silver with air con and absolutly mint sourced direct from a company called MONDAIL assistance like the AA but more expensive to join.
Looking foward to sharing my experiances and also ask for much help as i convert the bus to hopfully a very cool looking camper been busy ordering all the usal stuff wheels,lights,suspension etc sorry no pics yet but will get around to doing the obligatory before and after shot soon enough cya later.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Loadsa stuff arrived today so here the pics it is waiting to be lowered got the kit but didnt get chance to do that aswell sure as hell needs it.
Before

After

Hope this works!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Oh I know the place. Near Chester was it not? I had a look but like you said, you either had ones with starship millage or you paid more.

I think he had 12 sell in one day!

·
Premium Member
6,095 Posts
Welcome aboard, on the road to vw shows, beer drinking, cobb cooking and a great big extended family T:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts