VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers mate, nearly a year in the making from one of Ireland's finest to what it is now, just need to get it used now and have some fun :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I need to decide how im going to kit it out, the side bars are going on tomorrow and then need to find some nice wheels, post a pic when yours is done T:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi, Just looked at the thread you posted, the van looks excellent, love the interior as well,must be a great feeling and sense of achievement to finally use it to camp. Mine is all lined and insulated and ready for fitting out, can you give me some idea of the price I would expect to pay for the quality of units you haveT:

·
Registered
757 Posts
I used T4 Life in Preston for the units, sink/hob, electrics which came to approx £2000 fitted.
Bed was from Autobeds in Blackburn at £750 fitted.

Both companies came highly recommended and I'd certainly use them again.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Hi, Just looked at the thread you posted, the van looks excellent, love the interior as well,must be a great feeling and sense of achievement to finally use it to camp. Mine is all lined and insulated and ready for fitting out, can you give me some idea of the price I would expect to pay for the quality of units you haveT:

·
Registered
75 Posts
nice job, where is the leisure battery? as the slots for doors look a little narrow to house gas and battery. prob just me and they will be somewhere else entirely!

·
Registered
75 Posts
cool only ask as my cupboards at the rear house my battery and bottle, but doors are wider to accommodate.

Looks like your effort has paid dividends, time to enjoy, get yourself booked for carry on dubbin at the end of the month as its only £25 for the full weekend for 2 adults and children are free with camping.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts