VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
6,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear all, it gives me great pleasure to introduce the new PP-HT !

We have had a number of customers use it and it is proving to be very popular.

So far the power figures are chiming in at up to 217 bhp.

This is a direct replacement with no messing or faffing with bulkheads, the unit simply bolts right up to the stock exhaust manifold and there is no need to alter or adjust anything else - it fits just like the standard turbo does and uses the same oil feed and return pipes.

The tech bits - The Hybrid is made from only OEM or better than OEM spec parts and includes the following -

-Larger K14 Compressor Housing
-K14 Turbine Shaft
-Uprated thrust Bearing
-Larger Compressor Wheel
-Clipped and Re-profiled Exhaust Turbine
-Optional Billet custom compressor wheel

With regards to the benefits -

This turbo can be used either as a performance upgrade or can be used as a beefier stock replacement turbo, unlike the standard turbo the PP-HT can boost to 1.75 Bar as opposed to 1.0 Bar.

For performance applications it is best used in combination with the PP1 / PP1 Xtraflo injectors, our 2.5 inch Performance Exhaust System and our 2.5 Inch down pipe that removes the biggest restriction in the exhaust tract by removing the cast iron exhaust elbow. The net result is an engine that can be tuned to up to 217 bhp and will rev very freely.

The turbo can be used in a number of different application, either with or without the downpipe, it can be used with PP1 and PP0.5 injectors too. The illustration above is the maximum performance so far.

This turbo / kit is for use ont he T4 2.5TDI - either AJT or ACV, it canbe bought as a standalone unit or as a kit comprising of the PP-HT, PP1 or PP1 Xtraflo injectors, 2.5 inch downpipe and 2.5 inch exhaust.

IMAGES -

·
6,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes not a problem at all, don’t have a downpipe unless you come in and have it built to the engine but a hybrid ABL turbo is not a problem. There is lots we can do with the ABL unit.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Just like this one............

Is it the picture or is that one really narrow right off the turbo and then it gets a bit bigger bore before finally getting bigger again after the flexi?

Surely that's all wrong - thought you needed a big bore off the turbo to keep gas temps down and spool rate up?

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Hi. Rake. Will this go on to my 2.4. Turbo without changeing the standard t4 down pipe
If so can I have a price please
Thanks

·
6,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi. Rake. Will this go on to my 2.4. Turbo without changeing the standard t4 down pipe
If so can I have a price please
Thanks
Yes so long as you used the T4 2.5 donor tubrbo and manifold.

I’ll pm you now

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,
Please can I have a price please for the turbo. I already have pp1's with extra flow with stainless exhaust and no cat. I have 2.5 tdi acv.
thank you.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts