VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, everyone just planned first camping trip of the year with colin drew and the women to www.holebecktouringsite.co.uk (where we went at halloween) on Friday 2nd March for 2 nights. It was great last time and this time its colins 39th birthday (Sorry ColinRasp:). Just thought id put it on here to see if anyone would like to join in the fun. Its £20 a night with electirc or £18 without.

Darren
Colin
Drew
Sweety

·
Registered
773 Posts
Hi, everyone just planned first camping trip of the year with colin drew and the women to www.holebecktouringsite.co.uk (where we went at halloween) on Friday 2nd March for 2 nights. It was great last time and this time its colins 39th birthday (Sorry ColinRasp:). Just thought id put it on here to see if anyone would like to join in the fun. Its £20 a night with electirc or £18 without.
Thanks Daz, I best put my name down, so count me in.

Colin

·
Registered
267 Posts
count me in, probably the last you guys will see of the wafflewagon. nothin booked as of yet, but my dad is thinkin of bringin it back home around then! told him this evening to keep an eye out for t4s for me cos il be wanting one for myself! :)

·
Premium Member
4,760 Posts
39 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:jmpg:jmpg:jmpg

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi everyone this is the camping/meet i was talking about today first camping trip of the year with colin drew and the women to www.holebecktouringsite.co.uk (where we went at halloween) on Friday 2nd March for 2 nights. It was great last time and this time its colins 39th birthday (Sorry ColinRasp:). Just thought id put it on here to see if anyone would like to join in the fun. Its £20 a night with electirc or £18 without. hope to see you there.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
Hi everyone this is the camping/meet i was talking about today first camping trip of the year with colin drew and the women to www.holebecktouringsite.co.uk (where we went at halloween) on Friday 2nd March for 2 nights. It was great last time and this time its colins 39th birthday (Sorry ColinRasp:). Just thought id put it on here to see if anyone would like to join in the fun. Its £20 a night with electirc or £18 without. hope to see you there.
Count me in Daz :tu:tu Will be glad of the break and of course a couple of cups coffee T:T:T:T:T:T:

·
Previously went by: Holburn
387 Posts
Hey hoh if theres a list being made , can me and Liz be addded , enjoyed the meet today so decided to come along to the Camp weekend! pmsl .... Do we contact them direct or is there somewhere to send a deposit? Would appreciate a Hook up if poss .... lmao that is an electric one of course and not some cheap chat up line ..lmao LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:

:ILU:

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
hey hoh if theres a list being made , can me and liz be addded , enjoyed the meet today so decided to come along to the camp weekend! Pmsl .... Do we contact them direct or is there somewhere to send a deposit? Would appreciate a hook up if poss .... Lmao that is an electric one of course and not some cheap chat up line ..lmao lol:lol:lol:lol:

:ilu:
just started a new thread m8

1 - 20 of 21 Posts