Info of meet time and place
Newlands Corner
Guildford
GU4 8SE
United Kingdom
Every third Sunday
2pm onwards

Hi all
Due to the new LEZ and the ace will be no more I have been thinking of starting a Surrey meet some where central to the area , I would like some input on who would be able to meet up and if it's worth doing at all
I no we have a Surrey/Hampshire meet but I feel there is a big gap of t4/5 owners that live just that bit to far away , and the Sussex meet is far the other way
If I get a good response then I'll find a good pub for us to meet and set a date

Let me know if ur be intrested and an idea of where u are in Surrey , like north/south/east/west so I can see where would be best for all

Gusto

Ps locations ideas if u have any

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Re: New year Surrey meet ?

Good idea James.

I used to go to the "bowls club", but it is a bit far out although the Ace is further away it is/was more convenient.

I'm near the A3/M25 junction

·
Registered
5,073 Posts

Evening bump for a decent idea :D

·
Registered
2,199 Posts

Hey Gusto, we're near Jnt 9 M25:D Let us know where and whenT:*<:)>

·
Banned
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

thats 3 so far lol 2 more and it will be a party lol

·
Registered
543 Posts

That rounds just got more expensive ! I'm up for a local meet any time during the week T:

·
Banned
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

ok thats 5 so now ill hunt for a location , somewhere like cobham/leatherhead or any of u bright people got any ideas need to get a list then ill go check the places out for beer and food o and parking lol

·
Registered
1,741 Posts

Newlands Corner is a good spot - on the A25 a few miles from A3/M25 junction. Good access and a huge car park. No pub, but an excellent take away cafe (good for drivers I: )

·
Registered
2,199 Posts

Newlands Corner is a good spot - on the A25 a few miles from A3/M25 junction. Good access and a huge car park. No pub, but an excellent take away cafe (good for drivers I: )
Cafe is great. Be a nice place to meet on a sunny afternoon T:

·
Registered
733 Posts

Newlands sounds good I'm in the Camberley so not too far for me shame no pub there but like you say does have the cafe, just don't knock any Harley's over as they get mighty p***** if you do I:

·
Banned
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Do u have a google earth location as I can't find it lol not good start is it lol , is it near harrow hill copes ?

·
Banned
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Found it , will it be open in the evenings as I bet on nice sunny days it gets packed with bikes , thinking along them lines there is also box hill with cafe and pub , still gets packed with bikers and not sure if the car park shuts after 6 ,
Have to check it out , we could get our bikes out and ride up the zig zags at box hill lol or not I:

·
Registered
5,073 Posts

Not sure when Newlands corner is open till :* but the Box Hill café definitely shuts early 5:30 or 6:00 Y:

·
Banned
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

That's it keep comming at this rate we will have to use a football stadium lol
Well mr AHAY ur a man of the world got any ideas I'm newish to the area so bit limited knowledge

·
Registered
5,073 Posts

If the café at Newlands is open it would be a great location (in summer it would be excellent!) I'll pop up there when I get a chance and see what the opening times are.........

I'll have think about alternative locations but the others have come up with some good ones so far T: I'm not to sure we would be welcome at the pub you suggested though James I:

·
Banned
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Well I just looked on google map on my phone and that one looked good for parking lol food looked good to
Well maybe we try different places and then pick one lol

1 - 20 of 665 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.