VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys and girls i am looking at holding the first evesham meet of 2013 on january 27th at evesham country park at 2.00 pm.
Would be great to see all the old faces and some new faces,would be interested in finding out what everyone wants to do in the following year,any suggestions for days out or overnight camping,weekends etc would be greatly recieved.
cheers stuartT:

·
Registered
364 Posts
Whey first meet of 2013 should be looking forward to this but have to sell my van! Turbo blew up! So have to sell it now to pay the bill for it being fixed:(
May still come but not in a van lol!

·
Registered
322 Posts
I will be ther for this one as I get my van back aweek Friday!
Dont laugh at the interior though it won't be completed til 2014 after shelling out for the TDI conversion! :*

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hi all seem to be getting a bit of intrest for this one,some new faces also which is good,everyone is welcome in any type of vw so tell all your vw mates,looking forward to sorting some days and nights out in the spring/summer,if anyone has any ideas please say and we will try to sort it out.
i have booked for vanwest in may in brean which is always a good weekend and will be booking busfest in sept at malvern if anyone fancies busfest in sept let me know and i will try to sort out a patch so we can all camp together.
cheers stu A:A:A:

·
Registered
25 Posts
hi iv been looking at going to busfest if we could all camp together that would be great :ILU: .i will also have a look at vanwest and will probably go to that as well T:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Will be up for Busfest again. Camped in the T4 forum section last year which is not a bad spot but would be up for an Evesham section if you can swing it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hi yea meet still on,roads ok but raining hard now,unfortunately a few not able to make this weekend but still going ahead to get things started for the new year would be good to see you and anyone else that fancies it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hi jammy not sure if you will get this message in time but we meet in the first carpark on the right.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ahhh , that would explain why we only saw one van and no people :) There is another car park.

I will make more of an effort next time....

Steve ( new owner, orange T5 )

·
Registered
194 Posts
Sorry guys we were unable to attend this one due to going to the panto in burm but will be at the next.

Hope you had a good turn out and the rain never caused to much hassle

1 - 20 of 78 Posts