VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
hi guys and girls yes andy i will start a new thread at the weekend for the weston trip and i was thinking about leaving evesham at 9.00 and yea prob a good idea to also meet at the services for anyone who would like to go straight there.
keith and helen did miss you sunday but hope to see you for the weston trip.
any ideas or suggestions let me know.
cheers stu.
p.s for any of you on facebook please ask to joint sham dubbers as some info will also appear on there.T:T:T:

·
Registered
3 Posts
HI
I recently purchased a vw t4 and im currently doing it up( so its a bit scruffy with rust and the odd filler patches) but i would like to get involded in the local meets and events .. i use to have a vw t25 and went to vw big bang at santa pod last year soo i know the vw scene

Thanks scott

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
hi scott would be great to see you,we are having a trip to weston on the 7th april if interested then a meet later in april.
Ihave started a new thread for the weston trip with details etc.
stu.

·
Registered
194 Posts
There is a meet at the fishing anchor pub on monday at 2pm

the address

Offenham
Evesham
worcestershire
WR11 8QT

Great place for a beer or two and good food T:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hi there, we are new to this forum. Had our T5 a month, and am interested in meetings locally and we are going to Busfest in sept so would be interested in camping together too. Will be checking this thread.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hi there, we are new to this forum. Had our T5 a month, and am interested in meetings locally and we are going to Busfest in sept so would be interested in camping together too. Will be checking this thread.
Hi rosey,

You would be better off checking sham dubbers on facebook and the other few groups on there as nothing happens on this section anymore.

We did used to do a meet each month that was listed each time on here but its all moved over to facebook now

·
Registered
44 Posts
Vw meet at the railway hotel in Evesham today from 12

First of many. Would be nice to meet you.

Large carpark
Kids welcome
Dog friendly
Homecooked food
Real ales

Hope top meet some local vwers lol x

61 - 78 of 78 Posts