VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Random topic I knowRasp:

For any fishing peeps, can you remember the weight and species of your very first fish you ever caught? Mine was a grilse ( young salmon) and it weighed in at 4 pounds and two ounces! I was 13 and that proud that rather than carry it home in a bag I held it by the gills so every other bugger could see it:D ...weird thing is that I have never eaten fish!!! Can't stand the stuff but used to love fishing? And before anyone moans....I used to sell what I caught to local hotels so no waste!!!!! Sheesh!!!:ILU:
Gaz

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
grabbed my first fishy cunt at 14, T: never been fishing :*

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Hah, Stickleback from a canal. If you don't count that, a Sea Bass that stuck it's spiny fin into me when I picked it up. Lesson learnt. Didn't weigh him, just ate the fugger.

·
Banned
924 Posts
I was about 10 when i first went fishing, went out in my unlces boat, cant remember the weight I: but there were loads :eek: about 20 odd trays full :eek: ok my uncle is a fisherman and we were trawling I: I:

ps kate thingy... Nice Pussy...I: I:

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
My first fish was a Medium sized perch from Calderstones Park lake....... with a maggot.
I had a piece of bamboo, a cork, a bit of fishing line and a bent pin.
I kid you not. ;)

our kid was so suprised he threw it back before i got to see it. (he had the landing net)
He had all boss Shakespere rods, floats and fancy reels.......and huckleberry fin out did him!! LOL:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts