VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

First meet of 2016

5K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  Slidepods 
#1 ·
HELLOOOOOO 2016!!!!!

We are past the worst of it guys! The days are getting longer, Christmas and new year are a distant memory and most of us will have given up on any misplaced intentions of a "dry january" (like that was ever on the cards). Every day that passes is a day closer to the weather breaking and finding any excuse to get out in our vans. With that in mind here is a great reason to get the polish out and give your pride and joy a good scrub.T:T:

THE FIRST MEET OF 2016 T:T:T:T:

Due to the popularity of the venue in the past I have decided the Ness carpark in Shaldon will be the venue.

(More details to follow)

#17 ·
Didn't even notice mate. Saw your van heading towards sidmouth road earlier looking really sweet. Unfortunately work beckons tomorrow morning so won't make it to the meet (gotta pay for these things I guess) but am up for freeze. What time you planning to go past Exeter services. Convoy would be good as it's only me and the dog going up. Have u still got my mobile should be able to get there for about 1400-1500 if that's any good or later.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.