Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Straight from VW UK, released at 11am today

What do you think?

·
Premium Member
6,285 Posts
Only going to last 2 years before the T7 arrives!

I was going to say hold the T5.1 facelift but you may as well not bother with T6 either

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
looks like it's on 28" alloys :eek:

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
I'm sure I saw that image at the begining of the week somewhere?

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Only going to last 2 years before the T7 arrives!

I was going to say hold the T5.1 facelift but you may as well not bother with T6 either
Where did you get that info about the T7 bobley, I'd heard it was going to be 2020.
Just asking as I was thinking about getting a T6 in a years time when there should be a bit of availability but won't bother if it's that soon. Rumour is the T7 will be the all new van this T6 should have been IMO.
I love my van but do get frustrated by VW's 'play it safe' mentality!!! They sell enough cars/vans though so perhaps they know better than me :)

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Its a new body on the old chassis, so Ive been informed, new dashboard as well. I suspect the seats etc will remain the same or very similar.

Who knows eh......

·
Registered
496 Posts
I think they are doing the right thing, suttle styling changes. looks like the headlights are cut into the front wing aswell.

A new dashboard is well overdue thou.

I doubt those rims will make it to the forecourt thou :D

col.

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
Why not let us see the front? The back of the transporter has looked the same for about 40 years! LOL:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Not sure I like the front end 'Grin', but I said that about the one piece Audi grill, looks good now I'm used to it, will probably be whole lot nicer when ABT start producing bolt on goodies, rear end is the DB'sT:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts