VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All
Though it was about time i posted some pic's of my T4. I've had the van for around 4 years and have converted it myself with lots of helpful information from this forum:ILU:

·
Full of Cr*p....
8,201 Posts
Hehe...so POST some.....
Welcome, not always easy to sort posting pics out.....It was when PhotoFukkit allowed it!!

·
Premium Member
1,613 Posts
Welcome aboard. T:

Re posting pics, it's easy:

Once uploaded, click on the image you want to share, it'll then enlarge the image with a list of links down the right hand side, just copy the link under "BBCode (message boards & forums)" and paste it directly into your reply and hey presto T:

·
Full of Cr*p....
8,201 Posts
Welcome aboard. T:

Re posting pics, it's easy:

Once uploaded, click on the image you want to share, it'll then enlarge the image with a list of links down the right hand side, just copy the link under "BBCode (message boards & forums)" and paste it directly into your reply and hey presto T:
Thanks for that Pete,
I never used Imgur I:
I had around 1000 images shared on PhotoWhatever.....but they decided to make money!

It's also "supposed" to be easy on the forum (if you pay the tenner), but never sorted that out either....OLD guy, NEW technology :eek:

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
............It's also "supposed" to be easy on the forum (if you pay the tenner), but never sorted that out either....OLD guy, NEW technology :eek:
Being good with new technology then you'll enjoy the forum from a smart phone, a different experience to a windows laptop.
Front page via Android also seems to suggest its all free ??

·
Full of Cr*p....
8,201 Posts
Being good with new technology then you'll enjoy the forum from a smart phone, a different experience to a windows laptop.
Front page via Android also seems to suggest its all free ??
Smart 'Phones don't work for me!
I've had so many electric shocks in my fingers, the screens don't "recognise" them!
My old Nokia, with a keypad and a 1.8" screen is about the best I can use... :*

The Forum IS free....but if you want to edit/post in Classifieds/etc, you need to pay that tenner.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts