VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

361 - 372 of 372 Posts

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #362
We were very lucky and managed to get tickets for Glasto, managed to get through to the payment page three times, after crashing twice.
Never been but always wanted to go but too old and wise to go under canvas so decided it’s a must now we have the van.

No idea why but got a strange feeling the Saturday night headline act will be either FLEETWOOD MAC or AC/DC.

Watch this space.
That happened to us for the 2017 and 2019 Glasto, glad you got though though! Youve just got to do it all again to get the campervan ticket haha.

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #365
Well i got round to fitting the double seat with arm rest, just need a retrim now!

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #368
Well the van is back from having exhaust manifold replaced, oil leak fixed, aircon refilled, gear linkage adjustment, new intercooler, engine mount.

Then i got a few mods sorted smoked indicators and coat hooks for the seats. I also have some mud flaps & glovebox light to fit.

·
Registered
8,176 Posts
Like the coat hooks ,nice little natty design (y) and a light for the glovebox sounds like a novel idea :cool:
Its little bits like this that i miss now that we have a commercial vehicle not a luxury car ?.

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #371
Like the coat hooks ,nice little natty design (y) and a light for the glovebox sounds like a novel idea :cool:
Its little bits like this that i miss now that we have a commercial vehicle not a luxury car ?.
the hooks and hopefully a usb holder for inside the glove box come from the same guy who does 3D printing on FB

361 - 372 of 372 Posts