VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fish n chip nights are held at Exmouth Sea Front from 6ish every friday, just down from the new RNLI lifeboat station. Everyone is welcome to pop along even if its just for a chatter and a cuppa, this makes a great evening out with children as they have the lovely beach to play on. :)
So grab your chips, cup and kettles and come and join us for a great evening out.

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Its friday already and the weather is looking lovely for tonights fish n chip meet :), some of us are going to camp over at the beach tonight and make the most of this lovely weather, everyone is welcome to join us T:

·
Registered
830 Posts
hi guys sorry we couldent stay longer nice to see ann,wayne,chris and hello to andy sorry i dident put my hand up i dident notice you in the golf untill we past and grace that it was you see you all soon T:

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi guys sorry we couldent stay longer nice to see ann,wayne,chris and hello to andy sorry i dident put my hand up i dident notice you in the golf untill we past and grace that it was you see you all soon T:
Nice to see you and your van looks superb, its really looking like the badboy now T: Great evening but the first time on a friday night that parking was a nightmare, everyone was out enjoying the lovely weather.

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can anyone turn up?
Yes they can, and it was good to see you and your lovely van again last night T:
Great night last night, nice to see so many members out and about, the weather was lovely and we were spoilt by a firework display at the 10 oclock from Dawlish carnival T:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Fish n chip nights are held at Exmouth Sea Front from 6ish every friday, just down from the new RNLI lifeboat station. Everyone is welcome to pop along even if its just for a chatter and a cuppa, this makes a great evening out with children as they have the lovely beach to play on. :)
So grab your chips, cup and kettles and come and join us for a great evening out.
If only.. just what i need that.. fish and chips down south. Oh well, enjoy you lucky buggers.:)

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks like its going to be a bit of a wet fish n chip night tonight :( but im sure we will still have a great night :)

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Great fish and chip night and a quiet night camping on the seafront, some photos of the vans that came

Andy joined us in his v8 ldv

Dave amused us all when he cooked on the road side, because he said it was less windy there

·
Registered
93 Posts
Looking forward to popping down to the seafront once our (oops the wife's) camper has finished being converted to meet some of you all. Based on what I have read and seen on the forum you are all a friendly bunch A:

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looking forward to popping down to the seafront once our (oops the wife's) camper has finished being converted to meet some of you all. Based on what I have read and seen on the forum you are all a friendly bunch A:
They all are a really friendly bunch, you dont have to wait for your wifes camper is finished a lot of our vans are still in progress, look forward to meeting you both in the future. :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Lol the van is in pieces at the conversion place so no van for a few more weeks :( but the good thing they using it for a guide they doing for a magazine so "roo" (or The CamperROO) should be top notch :ILU:

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lol the van is in pieces at the conversion place so no van for a few more weeks :( but the good thing they using it for a guide they doing for a magazine so "roo" (or The CamperROO) should be top notch :ILU:
sounds good, cant wait to see it. T:

1 - 20 of 130 Posts