VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi There,

I am considering getting a multivan, which is currently a solid top. My intention would be to have a pop top fitted (Reimo). Would this be frowned upon, would I be chased by pitch fork wielding T4 and multivan fans?
Cheers

·
Registered
353 Posts
I think i have seen reference to at least 1 MV pop top on here so you won't be the first. Plus if it was available as an option when new I think you would be fine to go ahead.

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
Hi There,

I am considering getting a multivan, which is currently a solid top. My intention would be to have a pop top fitted (Reimo). Would this be frowned upon, would I be chased by pitch fork wielding T4 and multivan fans?
Cheers
Have instructions for using the 'pop top' in my Multivan Owners Handbook, so I geuess VW won't be frowning!:*

·
Beardy Bus Driver
1,416 Posts
Have you got someone willing to do the work? I spoke to a couple of companies a few years ago but couldn't find anyone willing to take it on.
Good luck if you decide to do it. T: If you've got the space and the right tools. It's not a difficult job to do yourself.
But it is scary making that first hole.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm really impressed with the job they have done, being a Multivan the interior is quite stark, and I wanted some leisure electrics fitting but unobtrusive. They have done a first class job. I'm going to do a full report and picture everything they've done - they're probably not that well known, they should be, the quality of work is as good as any I have seen from anywhere.:ILU:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts