VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we have been searching high and low for a jagermeister flag,5ft x 3ft or maybe slightly bigger,flag makers ive spoke to either want a ridiculous amount of money or say its a copyright infringement :*
it holds sentimental value,if you know of anyone or where to get one gis a shout.

what flag do you have?

·
Registered
323 Posts
We got a vw and a union jack flag,(yea cheesy I know) On a 10 mtr pole we bought at bus fest, malvern. Its massive!
makes me laugh everytime I see it.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Have a wind spinny thing, large dragon and skull and crossbones flag. Contemplating buying a corona flag too to add to the stash..... I like to have a variety.:D

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
we usually have a st.georges flag and fairy lights which when your coming back to your tent at festivals or campsites with no lights is amazing as its all you can see LOL: LOL: LOL:

·
Registered
522 Posts
Where do people get these absolutely massive flags from? I see a lot of them are secured to the sides of caravans etc... but how would you transport one? (probably stupid question, I know!)
The flags easily fold up to store & I just keep my 10m pole in my 11m Thule roof box T:

;)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Same as don't want to upset anybody but I don't get it ! they just flap about,seen them fall over and hit peoples vans & i have enough to carry about

·
Premium Member
2,541 Posts
Same as don't want to upset anybody but I don't get it ! they just flap about,seen them fall over and hit peoples vans & i have enough to carry about
We use one at festivals to find our way back to the van/tent. with lights on the top it's brilliant:)

·
Registered
480 Posts
We used to use one on the caravan (I know I know:confused:)Worked a treat at keeping the seagulls off the roof when you were trying to sleep after a few Rattlers the night before.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts