VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Yeah we went last year. It's a go do. It's not as busy as bug jam in fact it's not really a vw show at all but it is a really good night out. the bonfire was massive so big that it kept our camp warm all night and was burning well into the next day. I'm not sure if we are going this year as the van may be in the paint shop but we'll see. T:

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah we went last year. It's a go do. It's not as busy as bug jam in fact it's not really a vw show at all but it is a really good night out. the bonfire was massive so big that it kept our camp warm all night and was burning well into the next day. I'm not sure if we are going this year as the van may be in the paint shop but we'll see. T:
Sounds cool.... Any worries about embers floating over and setting fire to your awning? :eek:

Every year we moan about how there is never a decent bonfire/firework night to go to... so this should do the job nicely. T:

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Did night of fire a long time ago at Avon Raceway, very simular. I had a Dodge yank van at the time and it was soooo cold I had to kick the doors open as the rubber seals froze together. My mate was in a tent and we had to pour hot water (yes waterI:) on the tent zip to get him out. THE GOOD OLD DAYS........we had a blast though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts