VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am interested in the lot, but only if its cheap enough?

How much were you thinking? Would £400 +postage be cheeky?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know its the time of January sales & your the first person to query but £400 is a bit cheeky as i only posted it up this mornin LOL:......give it a week or so to see if i have any other interest/offers and we'll go from there....

To be honest, ideally i'd like £600 all in.......i would rather see it all go together, but as i said we'll see if they generate any more interest before i slash my asking price that much ;)

cheers T:

·
Registered
79 Posts
hi, I'd be interseted in the black box 3 , 4 channel amp. have they been used at all? or have you just not fitted them? would you post amp seperatly.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Afternoon .
What sort of money do you want for the flip down.I know you paid £500 for it but they are reasonable on e bay and on the net.
Any ideas.?

Cheers Gregg.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know its alot of cash to part with but i am trying to sell it all as a bundle......

For people interested in individual items post what your after below, if i have no success selling alltogether i shall then contact you all in order to offer the goods your after.....

many thanks for all your interest - Martin T:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Now selling as seperate items

4-channel amp SOLD to loudvanman.....as if his van aint loud enough anywayLOL:

Speakers also SOLD

cheers guys T:

·
Registered
981 Posts
Alright Blackreflex, have you still got any electrical wizardry or add on parts left in your garage? I'm 'revampin' the back of my T5 and am looking for some inspiration as I dont want to just carpet it... same old...
cheers nick

1 - 20 of 29 Posts