VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its rained here solid for nearly 24 hrs now.............

ment to be packing the van to head up to [email protected]'castle but just can't be bothered at the mo whilst its still hammering down..:(

I laid there in bed last night listening to water/rain dripping in the loft so need to go up there in a mo and see whats what...

ITs BL**DY JULY FOR CHRIST SAKE..........

SUMMER TIME MY AR*E!!!!!!

:(:(

RANT OVER...up into the loft I go..wellies and brolly ready..:eek:

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
It's my birthday and it is throwing it down here in Lincoln :-( am not a happy bunny...it's July, you are sposed to have perks like good weather on july birthdays but then i should know by now this is england...no guarantees!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Been pouring down here all night aswell & looks like it's gonna pour all day too.

At least you where in bed listening to it, some of us poor souls have been out working in it all night! :(

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Been in loft..neighbour up in his too...he needed 4 buckets during the night...rain pouring in..I have small leak on chimney brest..easy fix..T: Phew..

·
Premium Member
6,095 Posts
Should be on the road now also heading for dubs at the castle, but rain leaking threw the bathroom roof, oh the joys of living in a old cottage. May cruise up later or tomorrow morning, hope theres some moorings. T:

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Guys and Gals, know the feeling all to well, been up all night in work listening/watching the rain come down, absolutely depressing knowing I've got to put a tent up after at Dubs. :(

Hopefully should brighten up later H: with showers over the weekend. :(

Right, got to have a shower, shave, sh**, go shopping for food and booze, eat some food then drive over to the castle, should be there by 5. Can't wait. H:

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
My wellies and coat of many talents are packed some extra JD for warmthI:
Going up to the Castle later this afternoon when the sun comes out :)
If the rain continues Im going Karting LOL:

G

·
Been in loft..neighbour up in his too...he needed 4 buckets during the night...rain pouring in..I have small leak on chimney brest..easy fix..T: Phew..
PMSL

just read the first post and was just going to put i bet its your c/brest LOL:
we had the same last year I:
Its was the lead flashing T:

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
the weather is **** up north here too! throwing it down has been most of the day :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts