VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of an interior front carpet for two captains seats that goes over the bump between the seats?
All the ones I have had curve around it meaning there's that black plastic on show. Makes my left eye twitch ;-)

I've seen photos of people sticking flexi carpet to the rubber mat which does look nice but I wonder how long it will stay clean for and how hard wearing it is. Maybe the only option would be to stitch some flexi carpet to the back of the mat for it to cover the bump?

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That looks really nice but how do you get it all to stick, overtime it's just going to pull away from the rubber? The photo of the t4 mat is similar to what I am after. I'll pm that link, thanks nick

·
Premium Member
1,943 Posts
Does anyone know of an interior front carpet for two captains seats that goes over the bump between the seats?
All the ones I have had curve around it meaning there's that black plastic on show. Makes my left eye twitch ;-)

I've seen photos of people sticking flexi carpet to the rubber mat which does look nice but I wonder how long it will stay clean for and how hard wearing it is. Maybe the only option would be to stitch some flexi carpet to the back of the mat for it to cover the bump?
im sure if you ask mark at megavanmats he would make you something T:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts