VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2896&pictureid=17883[/img]
hi im thinking of selling my van its a 2001 2.5 tdi 88bhp but i have put a tunning chip on plus a intercooler also a decat pipe so it pulls a lot better now it will have 12 mounths mot 6 mounts tax its done 116000 miles iniside thier are 5 rs turbo recaro seats also a set of 5 18inch alloys a bonnet bra s/s side bars the rear vof the van is carpeted the rear seat are all boxed in so you can put a air bed in the back to sleep on im looking for around £6000 for it but make me a offer you dont know your luck if you want you can ring me on 07837021366 as you can see from the pics ive just put in 5 matching seat covers this van has had alot of work done to it i have owed for 7 years i could go on and on but its easer for you to ring me has im no good at typing im only rearly selling as im after a long wheel base to turn into a camper i will be sade to see this one go it was resprayed last year its got elecrtic windows and mirrors its in very good condtion as you can see from the back off the van i have boxed under the rear seat to give me space for my tools also when its empty me and my two boys sleep in the back when we go bmx raceing it 6 foot 7 from frount to back i have put celotex inslation in the rear of the van befor ply lineng and carpet lowerd 50 mil

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i had the cam belt done at 90000 dicsel pump last year i have had the van about 7 years and every mot i have a full sevice and befor me it was a coke a cola van so they had it serviced

·
Registered
39 Posts
Unlikley I know what with you after a T5, but would you be interested in a P/X for a E46 BMW 330ci Sport, 84k, full leather, climate control, full history, etc.

Looking towards a straight swap.

Thanks,
Ted

·
Registered
36 Posts
nice van, i thought it was ex coca cola, my mate used to have one it had a similar reg number to yours, there are a few of them kicking about up my way, a local used car dealer was selling them about 7 years ago when coca cola had finished with them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts