VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling due to change in circumstances.
MoT May 2020 - 203500miles - 6 leather seats (currently 4 - double rear passenger seat not in use but comes with sale)
Recently (Jan 2020) had diesel injection pump replaced.
All MoT work/services/repairs documented.
Remapped to 121bhp (AJT 88bhp) with Decat Powerflo stainless steel exhaust
Alloy 17inch wheels with 50/245 tyres
Lowered by 40mm on Eibach springs/Sachs heavy duty shocks
Central locking and aftermarket alarm.
Factory fitted electric sunroof with sun blind.
Double front passenger leather seat on Kiravan swivel plate.
Removable rear passenger leather coach seats with integrated seatbelts - fixed to unwin rails.
Insulated and carpeted with rubber flooring.
Twin sliding doors with privacy glass (factory fitted).
12v liesure battery under drivers seat with 7 outputs (4x 5.1v usb / 3x12v cigarette lighter )
Double bed in rear, single cabin bed, wardrobe, kitchen pod, detachable table and cabin shelving (boot storage under bed - see pics)
Colour coded bumbers and rear spoiler, driving lights and smoked rear lights.
Tow bar with electric hookup.
Fiamma twin cycle rack on barn doors.
Front/rear dashcam and Sony stereo cd player with fm/am tuner.

Reclassified as a motorhome through DVLA - so qualifies for campervan insurance.
This van is what I would call an 'honest van' - its 18 years old and was originally a plumbers van (have original purchase receipt).
Every owner since the original has maintained and added to this vehicle over the years.
I bought this T4 with 140,000 miles and all the maitainance/repairs since have been done by local reputable garages.
This has been my daily drive as a camper/minibus and empty van - the bed base/ wardrobe is removable to allow for 8ftx4ft sheet material to be carried.
As it has always been on the road the paintwork has suffered it has a number of dings and scratches. It has taken us to the south of France, Scotland and Wales on holidays - cruising comfortably at legal speed limits up and down the hills, motorways or B roads - and never failed to get us home. The T4 has never just failed outright - it always seems to develop a grumble to let the you know it needs some TLC in the 6 years I have owned it.

£ 5250 ONO
viewing please contact on Fran 07808080348 (based in just of Jct23/24 off M62 Ainley Top , Huddersfield)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts