VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

I bought this from new as a pre-reg from main agent, someone had ordered for a camper / day van and cancelled the order, hence the non-work van spec. Having had a T4 camper and T5 camper before I know it can be difficult to find panel vans which tick all the boxes, so I jumped on it with the plan of maybe converting this one too one day.

It's blue, colour coded bumpers, day time running lights, aircon, front and rear parking sensors, front fogs, drivers armrests, alloys etc.

Currently on 39k miles, full VWSH, 12 months MOT. Great condition throughout, has been used for a clean trade and only driven a couple of times a week. Full bulkhead and ply lined at purchase so that could be pulled out and will be like new underneath.

Witter towbar fitted (removable), only towed a 500kg trailer approx 10 times.

Drives great, this was my first auto and I wouldn't go back to a manual now. The van is in Edinburgh, but could be delivered depending on location - I am back to the Midlands every few weeks. Only selling as since moving to Scotland it is not needed, we are easier to hire a van occasionally and get train / plane instead of 10 hour drives to some customers.

Having checked the market this will be advertised at £17.5k (no VAT). If anyone's serious please drop me a message - I'll be putting on ebay, but given the suitability for conversion thought I'd post here first, and am open to offers for an easy sale.

A couple of (dirty!) pics attached I just had on my phone - I'll take a few better ones when we can get back outside.

Obviously no viewings or sale possible for the next few weeks, but no harm in having a chat now and doing a deal once travelling is sensible again. There would still be time to get this ready for the summer.

Cheers,

Adam

·
Registered
41 Posts
Can’t you just put a price up when you know what you want or start an eBay auction with your minimal and take a chance from there?

I’m interested but it’s not my perfect spec and the pictures aren’t clear so Difficult to value from that

£ waiting but god knows how you could actually sell and deliver it over any distance in the current climate/lockdown

Pm me if you don’t want to publicise the price

·
Registered
411 Posts
Is the price not in the add for £19k?. Maybe it’s been edited since you posted regarding pricing.....

new site isn’t great at showing edited posts....

·
Registered
41 Posts
For a van? Up to £25k for a lwb t6 shuttle or kombi but for yours a lot less, I think it’s over priced for its age but you may not so good luck with your sale 🙂

1 - 7 of 7 Posts