VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
REDUCED TO £50

Had a discussion on another thread about these so decided to try them for sale

Its a fiberglass front bumper, back bumper and tailgate infill. They are based on the early velle bumpers but with a deeper lip. Personally i think they would look good on a lowered early bus as they stick with the square lines of the T4. As far as im aware, an early style bodykit just doesn't exist any more. The kits out there are either based on the rounded late T4 bumpers or they're quite big extreme bumpers. These would suit a subtle, retro styled van and also maybe it would be worth repairing and taking a mould off them?

The bumpers are pretty badly damaged including cracks, cut outs for a tow bar and the mounting points are damaged. All this should be easy to repair for someone who can use fiberglass (i personally am useless with it LOL: ) The bumper infill is almost perfect with studs set into it to bolt to the tailgate. The front bumper uses the front 2 bolts and did have a plate bolted on the inside to slide over the existing mounts but these were rotten so went in the bin. The rear bumper mounts in i similar way to the front but the centre section sits over an early 3 piece middle section. I will throw one of these in with the sale as you will need one to fit the rear bumper. Please bare in mind though that these can't be fitted without being repaired first.

Im going to say £150 ono the lot, collected from Barnsley.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Id be interested in the rear bumper, would need to get it delivered though. How much for just the rear bumper? T:

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
£50? ur ripping ya sen off mate get the kit on ebay, iv not seen a decent looking bodykit like this for the early t4 before id of snapped it up if i had an early t4 as it would deffinatly make the van stand out

1 - 13 of 13 Posts