VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
jees who are you the spelling police........ and i was going to come round and let you leech at me van..........New alloys 19" mmmmmmmmmmhmmhmhmhmhmhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

......ps vw v8 hjjk vwww abcde,,,,, i have pm'd himLOL:LOL:LOL:

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jees who are you the spelling police........ and i was going to come round and let you leech at me van..........New alloys 19" mmmmmmmmmmhmmhmhmhmhmhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

......ps vw v8 hjjk vwww abcde,,,,, i have pm'd himLOL:LOL:LOL:
Cheers gentsT:

·
Registered
431 Posts
right mate this is my last offer im giving ill give you £200 through paypal and arrenge my own courior which is easy!

i hate ebay as its a load of :* full of :* holes.....

so if your interested give me pm

Thanks mate

T:

Harley

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
right mate this is my last offer im giving ill give you £200 through paypal and arrenge my own courior which is easy!

i hate ebay as its a load of :* full of :* holes.....

so if your interested give me pm

Thanks mate

T:

Harley
Harley
Regarding your offer above mate- Probably offered more than i'll get for them & i really could use the cash and save myself the ebay hassle and sell them to you, but unfortunately i genuinely cant end the item now there are bids on it.
Sorry fella :(

I do have a set of Alfa Romeo fabric seats that have flat runners- (well thay'll be flat once a few brackets are ground off- easy to do) on eBay with NO BIDS.
I just really wanted HEATED leather seats for snowboarding trips in winter- (froze my ar*e of this seasons boarding), so gonna let these go for less than i bought them- they do need a good Vax mate but totally unmarked otherwise (no rips/ burns/ tears etc- just grubby) I:

This photo courtesy of lad i bought them fromI:I:

·
Registered
431 Posts
ebay is bull:* lol just end it they will deal with it say your cat gave birth to kittens and you need the seats as a shelter for them LOL:

Harley T:

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
if theres more than 12hrs left you can end it with bids on. its only if there are bids on and theres less than 12hrs to go that you then cn not end early. just tell em you had shed fire and they are damaged. T:

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
if theres more than 12hrs left you can end it with bids on. its only if there are bids on and theres less than 12hrs to go that you then cn not end early. just tell em you had shed fire and they are damaged. T:
For the life of me ive tried- i cant find the "End Item" button????

How's about- "my cat started a fire in the shed when she had a ciggy after giving birth to kittens as they sheltered under my seats?"
Anyone on here got a pregnant smoking cat for sale?

Seriously though- in the spirit of eBay, i think i should let it run now ive thought about it- even though i'll probably end up losing out on Harley's offer :(

As for it being bullsh*t- its been good to me over the years for hard to find bits n bobs- most of it cheaply, (though there's obviously some a**ho*es out there to scam every penny they can from a "captive" market), just a matter of makin sure you cant source it cheaper from other places. Tho i do appreciate it gets frustrating when people bid silly money for things (such as the T4 captain seats i REALLY wanted- ARRRGGGGHH! lol lol)
So c'mon guys i bet we've ALL used it?

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Why doesnt harley bid for them???? hes buying from you???? so the whole deal is sound???????

·
Registered
107 Posts
To end any listing on Ebay just go to my ebay click the help menu then type in end my listing and follow the very easy steps to complete the task,you dont even have to give a reason just tick item no longer for sale,its that easy

1 - 20 of 22 Posts