VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm selling the DHR due to a new sponsorship deal for the team next season. If your interested feel free to drop me a line and I'll answer any questions.

http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/990141/

T::D

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump. God that went don the list a fair way. Haha.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers buddy. Yep, she's a beaut. Can't really justify have two DH rigs when I have to ride the sponsors one for everything. Haha

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
I could probably scrape enough together for the stand :D

Nice ride Gaz :cool:

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
You have sponsors?

Any vids of what you do?

(Free bump)
No personal videos mate. Google the following tracks or look on YouTube:

Molfore, Pearce series, fort William And aston hill.

These will always have some good general footage of the uk downhill scene.

The Army downhill team will be supported by Specialized, Renthal components, cycletyre.com, muc-off and Hope for the coming 2012 season. With aims to continue the partnership for seasons to come.

When I'm finally back from this place I'm actually aiming to fully commit to two full seasons of racing! Not done this since 2004. Hahaha.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I want a new bike but this is a bit out my price range after spending so much on my van in last few weeks
Well, it's a steal at the price I want grant. Too good a bike to miss I'd say........ Hahaa.
No room for a bank loan?! ......

·
Registered
757 Posts
Well, it's a steal at the price I want grant. Too good a bike to miss I'd say........ Hahaa.
No room for a bank loan?! ......
I know it a good price but I still not got me van running yet grrrrr.me m8 lea has offered to sell me his demo 7 with fox 40s on for around 1200 so prob guna buy that me thinks.but who knows he might change his mind and not want to sell it again

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice bike dude.

Does that mean u will be riding one of the new demo 8's this year then?
In a nutshell, yes. I'm on the SRAM DH X0 full build for 2012.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What's wrong with the van grant?

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Think the ecu is kaput
Ok, well I'm sure you can find a cheap one to replace it Grant. If not get a bank loan to buy a new one and get enough to buy my bike as well?! hahaha

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Simply a cheeky bump!

Open to offers that are realistic boys and girls. This bike is about to come redundant so, it needs a new home.

I'm not going to let the missis use this as a learner bike.............

·
Registered
213 Posts
i'm feeling for you!... my turner flux is on singletrackworld and pinkbike at the moment, but there seems to be drought out there of buyers with money in their pockets.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm sorry to see it go but the sponsorship deal stops me from riding it really. I'm not going to leave this for the lass to learn to ride DH on as it would be wasted on her in my opinion. Your flux is a lovely thing as well. I think it looks like I'll have a very expensive piece of wall art then hey?! Haha.

reluctant to put it on Flee bay but I may just do it once to see if it goes.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts