VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys I have my original Vw headlights for sale, these are out of my 07 van and I'm selling them as they won't be fitted again.
They are in good condition, however the indicator bulbs and holders are missing, as they have now found there way into the back my brothers new lights. (Thanks Bro). So you will have to purchase new ones, but appart from that there fine. I'm open to offers on these guys I would like to see £40 for them and I can arrange delivery but at an extra cost, let me know if your interested.

Tom

·
Registered
308 Posts
Mate i tried selling some headlights on here for £50 posted..no joy... put them on ebay and got £100 posted!!!

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
LOL.. and I was thinking hmm wounder if I could take them apart and fit some LED lights in there and tint them to make them different. :cool:

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
so do they come apart ok I have seen this Joey type thing they talk about it's what i was thinking.. don't worry it's s future project I have way too much to do on the van before trick parts so pop them on ebay might as well get good money i guess. I will investigate more with my lamps trying to do a LED strip in side the lights on a budget.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts