VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A set of two Vw T5 Wind Deflectors.

Right Guys, before I put these up on ebay, Ill let you lot have first dibs.

These were bought from Van style, not 6 months ago, for £50.
Ive decided I prefer the van without them fitted, so they need to find a new home.

There are a few wear and tear marks on each one but nothing major. ( I've tried to show marks on photo)
I would prefer not to deliver as they are fragile however if need be it can be arranged.

Im wanting £35 for them, so grab a bargain guys. (Sorry about the pic quality, taken from the iphone.)

:ILU:
Cheers Tom.

·
previously known as passattdi
1,173 Posts
Do these have any clips to keep them in place? I've got the Heko ones at the moment, one fell off in France and eventually it snapped.

The other one is loose and just pops out when you touch it, I'm expecting it to fall out at some point.

Cheers

Alex

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do these have any clips to keep them in place? I've got the Heko ones at the moment, one fell off in France and eventually it snapped.

The other one is loose and just pops out when you touch it, I'm expecting it to fall out at some point.

Cheers

Alex
No these dont have any clips, I never liked the look of the one that clip or stick in place.
These fit into the gap between the window and the door, there a very tight fit and I've never had any trouble with them coming loose.

In fact the trouble came when I had to remove them they were such a good fit. T:

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still for sale guys, these take literally 30secs to fit.
No clips, sticky pad or worst of all screws needed, they are held tight and solid by the window frame alone.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi, very interested in these, would you be able to post and if so how much? I presume they're OK for a facelift T5? ie they didn't change the doors did they?? :eek:

cheers
I will be checking postage cost tommrow for another member ill let you know then T:.
Yeah they still fit the facelift vans mate no change there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts