VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was strolling down the Post Office this morning when I saw a Ford F100 stepside lurking up a side road, time for a detour me thinks :D.

It was suitably unmolested, a bit tatty, faded red with a touch of pinstripe but just oozing cool with a pretty menacing stance, I love it T:.

Not great photos, only had phone and didn't want to look to obvious so no full side pics, sorry, but thought I'd share.

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm considering going back and seeing if the owner would like to part with it, with all the different tax brackets for eco friendly cars I think a tax exempt V8 is the way foward ;).

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
I was strolling down the Post Office this morning when I saw a Ford F100 stepside lurking up a side road, time for a detour me thinks :D.

It was suitably unmolested, a bit tatty, faded red with a touch of pinstripe but just oozing cool with a pretty menacing stance, I love it T:.

Not great photos, only had phone and didn't want to look to obvious so no full side pics, sorry, but thought I'd share.

and cheap insurance, my last chevy truck £250 and free tax..........looks a bit 70's with its tail high rear end and choice of wheels, could be a recent import..........go for it

·
Registered
683 Posts
Will you lot stop posting all these pics, you doing nothing for my wifes temper & my desire to own a real old set of wheels again! LOL:

·
Premium Member
6,095 Posts
Would look good sat on my drive T:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts