VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening folks, don't know if I even need this at the mo but I need to know before I bid.
Is there anyone on here that lives in or near Southport, Merseyside that would be able to collect a set of alloy wheels (no tyres) the early part of next week for me. I will then arrange for a courier to pick them up from you (none or minimal packing) or get them to Cornwall via the Forum Courier Service, they will be being refurbed so no worries about keeping them clean and dry or anything.
Looks like the seller has been messed around with them already and insists on collection within two days of auction ending hence my request.
If any of you lovely folks could do me this favour I will of course make sure you aren't out of pocket, with either money or alcohol :D.
Thanks T:.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
i can pick um up for ya if you need mate, can pack um up a little or keep um for a while if ya going to a show or something no probs

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers mate, you're a star T:.

Like I say, it may not be a goer yet anyway, they're a bit of a gamble but at the right price worth a punt. I'll let you know either way what happens so you're not left wondering what's going on.

Cheers again T:.

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the offer Carl but I've let that set go as I've just bought a pair of rears in a style I've wanted for ages and not seen on a T4 before, just got to find narrower fronts to match.

Thanks again T:.

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers Ali T:.

Alloy? Yes. Same old thing? Definately not :ILU:.

Steels need a refurb anyway Matt, those caps I said about have shafted the paint, if I do them again I may need four clear vinyl rings to sit under the edges of the caps, I dunno who could knock some of those up I:.

All I'm saying is the style I'm going for are more often than not sold as pairs due to massive size differences usually run between front and rear.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts