VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:ILU:How about a Forum Lottery.....

We have a works loto you chip in a Pound and there is a monthly Draw!! winner takes all....
So How a bout a Forum Loto

Each member has a Number we all pay a £1 per month and there is a random montly draw with 13000 members if only a quarter played it could mean someone having a cheeky little payout.................... A:

Run through the forum etc.......

The each month we could have a little feature on the winner etc!!!

Might lighten up the mood a little:ILU:

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
You can use my bank account to pay the £1s into....

Its one of those off shore things...

Not for me im afraid.

Thanks Rob

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
legal implications ways and means............."do as the law says"

Just trying to lighten the mood get a bit of happiness back in the fold :ILU:

·
Registered
632 Posts
Mebbie insted of a Lottery a raffle. One a month, people buy a ticket(s) for "Vouchers". ;)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Matt, how would we go about collecting the dosh if this started. Any ideas, anyone. I for one am up for it and I can talk for Mark4 aswell, thats two. More info if you can. Laters.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just an idea at present........................???

Paypal maybe via forum??

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
whats yer thoughts jim?????

Is it do able through the forum??

·
Premium Member
8,089 Posts
I see no reason why not, we would need a volunteer to operate as a syndicate manager and another as a deputy manager, we would have to investigate the payment methods, basically if we can't use something like paypal it probably won;t work what with the distance between members to collect the monies.

I'll check to see if it would be aloud with paypal, i know they don't accept gambling payments but not sure on syndication collections?

·
Registered
437 Posts
I'LL be happy to carry out the RANDOM draw.I:

·
Registered
379 Posts
You could do something like a 100 club(or 150 club, depends how many members sign up) where everyone pays £10.00 annually , it`s collected by standing order. Then it`s drawn twice a year with a first prize of £100 and a second lower prize. Then you make a profit for either the forum or a charity or up the prize money.
A lot of schools are doing this now to raise money , no one notices a tenner once a year.

Sian :D:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts