VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, new to the forum just thought i would say hi. My name is Lee, i've just bought my first T4 yipee!! I've always wanted one of these vans, its a bog standard 1.9TD on a P plate - won't be that way for long!
I am getting together with Kelly from Audiosport, as i've known him for years, for some ideas. He has helped me with my previous cars as i am a car audio/alarm installer myself.
I've looked at some of the vans on here and am very impressed, nice to see a friendly site makes a change as some of the sites i've joined before that haven't been very good.
Will put some pics up of my van soon
Cheers guys
Lee

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys going to put some pics of my van on tonight so you can see it got it from combellack vehicle recyclers where i work, it came it with a wing ripped off got it very very cheap thanks to my boss hes good as gold,it was a old builders van full of **** getting there slowly but surely:)

·
Premium Member
6,095 Posts
Welcome to the forum T:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi guys

As i put in my first post i'm an alarm/audio fitter. If you need any advice on audio installs or alarms - especially Cliffords as i'm a trained Clifford installer. Please feel free to contact me.

Cheers Lee

1 - 12 of 12 Posts