VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see loads t5 on my journey and always wonder if they are part of this forum so I think that all paying members should be given a t5forum sticker with there name underneath to put on there van so I know who better I'm waving at what does everyone recon?

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Good idea, but not financially viable to print a personal sticker for now over 91000 members.
Plus, you probably wouldn't see it if you were travelling at 30 mph.

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
Good idea, but not financially viable to print a personal sticker for now over 91000 members.
Plus, you probably wouldn't see it if you were travelling at 30 mph.
the OP said paying members, so if your figure of 91000 is paying members = £910 000.00 :eek::eek::eek: I do not think having a few stickers printed would put much of a dent in that :eek:

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the OP said paying members, so if your figure of 91000 is paying members = £910 000.00 :eek::eek::eek: I do not think having a few stickers printed would put much of a dent in that :eek:
Lol totally agree and if they were 7" long x 3" high I recon I could see it while following one or a quick bypass

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
Lol totally agree and if they were 7" long x 3" high I recon I could see it while following one or a quick bypass
.....and I would knock them out at 25p each with names on for an order of x91000 ... leaving a mere £887250.00 in the coffers :D

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Why don't you use some of the money you ripped me off for and buy your own?
Who thinks this is a bad deal £500 for a set of 4 fully refurbed genuine abt 19" alloys with 4 legal tyres (I know there legal as passed mot last week with them) if you buy them from Vw dealer they are over £1500 you just can't please some people can you! I wouldn't call that ripped off would you?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Who thinks this is a bad deal £500 for a set of 4 fully refurbed genuine abt 19" alloys with 4 legal tyres (I know there legal as passed mot last week with them) if you buy them from Vw dealer they are over £1500 you just can't please some people can you! I wouldn't call that ripped off would you?
Ha ha brilliant. Glad you can sleep at night buddy T:

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
At least fight you're corner? What's the problem?:*
Yes I can sleep at night as they were exactly as described and I even sent you pics they were advertised as 4 wheels refurbed any colour u wanted with 4 legal tyres for £650 and you got exactly that for £500 even though u drove my refurber made changing your mind 5 times I got them done very quickly for you and stayed in all day for a carrier for you and you still moan about it.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Yes I can sleep at night as they were exactly as described and I even sent you pics they were advertised as 4 wheels refurbed any colour u wanted with 4 legal tyres for £650 and you got exactly that for £500 even though u drove my refurber made changing your mind 5 times I got them done very quickly for you and stayed in all day for a carrier for you and you still moan about it.
Your wheel refurber couldn't do the colour I wanted that's why I changed my mind...once. One of the tyres is completely illegal and bald! The centre caps are all f&£ked. The refurb wasn't a refurb just a paint job and there are imperfections all over the wheels from dust/ grease that obviously wasn't cleaned off. I arranged a courier to pick up from your work address as arranged with you not from your home address! I didn't make you sell them for£500 you sold them to me for that.. The wheels are currently being refurbed again properly and new centre caps ordered and 2 new tyres are being fitted. Not such a good deal now is it?

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Your wheel refurber couldn't do the colour I wanted that's why I changed my mind...once. One of the tyres is completely illegal and bald! The centre caps are all f&£ked. The refurb wasn't a refurb just a paint job and there are imperfections all over the wheels from dust/ grease that obviously wasn't cleaned off. I arranged a courier to pick up from your work address as arranged with you not from your home address! I didn't make you sell them for£500 you sold them to me for that.. The wheels are currently being refurbed again properly and new centre caps ordered and 2 new tyres are being fitted. Not such a good deal now is it?
You wanted them Matt black and he said he would do it but it wouldn't last aslong as normal so YOU decided to have them different colour my refurber sent you pictures when they were done and you were happy with them that's y u booked a courier for them. What would you like a refund for the wheels and return the wheels to me email me if this is what you want as I'm sure I will have no probs getting rid off them for more money as had a lot off interest since they have gone

·
Registered
241 Posts
Oh and you didn't get them done quickly for me you hurried me along for a decision on the colour because your wheel man had a window and you didn't want to miss it. Not that this all makes any difference because you've got my money and I haven't got a leg to stand on. So it's my fault for giving you the money up front and trusting you. Lesson learned. :(

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
or knickers .... twist ..... :eek::eek::eek:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts