VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all,

As the title says I'm new to forums and you you can all give me a bit of patience.
Just got myself another T4 (99 white avc lwb) also have a 96 avc lwb of many colours and a 72 baywindow T2.
I hope I can become an active member in this forum giving advice as well as asking question.
Will post pics soon

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Hi to all,

As the title says I'm new to forums and you you can all give me a bit of patience.
Just got myself another T4 (99 white avc lwb) also have a 96 avc lwb of many colours and a 72 baywindow T2.
I hope I can become an active member in this forum giving advice as well as asking question.
Will post pics soon
hello and welcome to the forum, looking forward to pictures of your vans:)

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Hi and welcome along bud, from a fellow islander, well a southern one I:...

Steve W....

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Guys
Thanks for all your welcomes and i apologise for the slow response but it can be hard to get a chance to sit down at the computer with long work hours.
I promise i will have pictures up very soon unfortunately I've not long since got a new computer so all pics still stuck on old 1.
Taylorscampers, you say your “im so jelouse.......wish i lived there” It can be very nice apart from the salt air will eat your VW like maggots on a dead rat if your not careful and getting parts can be a nightmare.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts