VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
This isn't Facebook you know
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought that as its the New Year and alot of people need something to cheer them up because they are a little bit skint from all the Christmas spending i would get my friend CAPTAIN CASH to give away some Free £10 notes

Let me describe my mate the Captain as you need to find him to collect your FREE money

He is 6ft 7in tall, weighs 24st and has a crewcut hairstyle with tattoos all over his neck and arms, most of the time he has size 15 doctor martin boots on with rolled up jeans and a white tee shirt

Now all you have to do if you think youve spotted him is run up behind him and tap him on his back pocket whilst shouting "Hi i really want some of whats in there :D

Now dont forget he could be anywere at anytime soo keep your eyes peeled and go on dont be shy go and get you free £10

·
This isn't Facebook you know
7,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what the hell were you looking up to find that Did you say you are married mate and if so is it to a female LOL:

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
I was looking for the Techno Wiking!

He is a Leg end.

Yea....I'm married....to a lady an all! :D

anyway....your the one suggesting a go and slap a man's arse to make a tenner?!! LOL:

·
Cornwall Massive
2,838 Posts
You're mistaken - there are only four people on here who get free tenners on this forum... ;)LOL:

Sorry, couldn't resist. :D

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
You're mistaken - there are only four people on here who get free tenners on this forum... ;)LOL:

Sorry, couldn't resist. :D
Come on then Alex i'm intrigued, which "FOUR" I:

"pokes with stick and runs"LOL:

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
Okay I'll go compare T:
My mate wore a Pavorotti consume to a fancy dress party once.
This one girl loved it.
He took her back to his house. And she asked him to keep the mask on while he gave her some Nessun dorma.

True story that.

·
Cornwall Massive
2,838 Posts
No there isn't.

LOL:;)

p.s. Jimbo, Jim Doodle, Dave and Simon ferret. It might be five if you include Satan... :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts