VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got in from work to find a new FREE copy of issue 8, and the promise of a free t shirt when I re subscribeT:
So thanks a lot guys,talk about excellent customer serviceT:
Hoping for a new sub for Xmas,if not I'll buy it meself*<:)>

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Ditto T: just renewed my subscription and got a t-shirt coming so thank you for this great offer and for looking after the ones who supported this project from the start and keep this great mag coming though my letter box;):D

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Count yourself lucky, I honestly paid for issue 6 and it never turned up, i had it also with issue 2 and had to chase it up, do you think i could get a free tee shirt, im now taking the safe option and buying it at the local garage:(

·
previously known as passattdi
1,173 Posts
Hi,

If its going free, then I'll have it. I'll drop you some money for postage if you want or I can supply a beer a Beaulieu 2013.

Cheers

Alex
Red5

·
Registered
49 Posts
hi, any one know where the mag is for sale in edinburgh ,looked in asda and a few other high street agents can,t seem to find it,,,,

cheerz and a merry xmas to all ,*<:)>

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
I thought the idea of a subscribtion, is that you get it before or just as it hits the shelves?????:*:*:*

Got an email on the 13/12/12 saying issue 8 has been 'unleashed' and still havent received it.:(

·
previously known as passattdi
1,173 Posts
Hi Grumpy,

It arrived yesterday, you're a star. If you're at Beaulieu next year drop by and I'll have a cold one for you.

Have a good Christmas and best wishes for 2013.

Cheers

Alex

·
Registered
332 Posts
I thought the idea of a subscribtion, is that you get it before or just as it hits the shelves?????:*:*:*

Got an email on the 13/12/12 saying issue 8 has been 'unleashed' and still havent received it.:(
any idea when the Tshirts are coming out? Had two editions of my new sub (and a letter telling me my sub had expired) but no sign of any tshirts yet
Hi Guys

Can you email [email protected] she can sort your problems out. We had a outside company sorting delivery and subscriptions out but, we have decided to take it back off them due to a few issues.

Regards

Jimmer

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Jimmer,

Thanks for your reply, I have already spoke to them on the phone, and they have sorted it very promptly!!A:

They explained that there had been issues, and sent me another mag out, which arrived quickly, so happy days.:D

And, my T-shirt turned up on the same day, thanks.

Merry xmas all.*<:)>

·
Registered
332 Posts
I haven't been asked to re-subscribe. I subscribed from issue 1. Is my subscription still valid???
Are you still receiving the magazine? We have had issue with our distributor :(. If it has stopped pm me and I will forward you on the details to resubscribe T:

Happy New Year

Regards

Jimmer

·
This isn't Facebook you know
7,009 Posts

thats me as well i havent got mine yet :confused:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts