VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basically I'm skint and I feel like doing something to the van. Anyone got a ideas? big or small, inside or out?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ive just took all the free play out of my accelerator cable...ive now got full pedal and a lot quicker van!!...Free to do too:D
Sounds good, how do you do it? (I'm a bit of a novice so wouldn't know where to start)

·
Registered
94 Posts
today i did the 1.9 tuning guide (found it here). wound up the boost and fuelling and cleaned the egr. now i have more power and it was free. well impressed with my van and workmanship.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
today i did the 1.9 tuning guide (found it here). wound up the boost and fuelling and cleaned the egr. now i have more power and it was free. well impressed with my van and workmanship.
Can you send that link please? that sounds promising:ILU:

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Exhaust Gas Recirculating valve. There's looooooooooooooooads of threads here explaining what it does and how the cleaning/blanking affects performance. Not sure if you got one though; bit premature with the suggestion.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Exhaust Gas Recirculating valve. There's looooooooooooooooads of threads here explaining what it does and how the cleaning/blanking affects performance. Not sure if you got one though; bit premature with the suggestion.
Nice one mate. I've got a 1.9TD 97, do they have one?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.