VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://www.mycarcheck.com/confused/valuation

Been using this while looking for another T5, based on reg and mileage they are all way over what the valuation tool is advising, is that because its inaccurate, scene tax etc...

Anyone help on this ?

Cheers T:

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
Doesn't even recognize my Reg...:*

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As an example:Volkswagen Transporter T5 Van (2010-) T30 Van 4MOTION 2.0 TDI DPF 140 EU5 6Spd SWB

Low Mileage comes up as

Forecourt
£15700

Private Sale
£13660

Trade In
£13270

Auction
£12760

have seen them £18000 plus without vat :confused:

·
Registered
401 Posts
:eek: must be missing scene tax! As I tried both the van and the car. The car was close to what I'd expect, the van shows a few grand less.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Found mine and valued it around 30% more than i paid for it, i did have it off a mate tho ?

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
These Valuation tools make me laugh......they not interested in wether you could get one for that price, they just want to flog you a Product of theirs. If somethings good and there aren't enough round, then the price will go up, Simple?I:

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
These Valuation tools make me laugh......they not interested in wether you could get one for that price, they just want to flog you a Product of theirs. If somethings good and there aren't enough round, then the price will go up, Simple?I:

This one isn't like the others you have to register for, it doesn't ask for any info other than the reg and optionally the mileage, none of the usual bundled with the others to harvest your email and address etc.....that is unless you want the usual hpi details etc.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts