VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Right folks, who fancies a free ps3 or console of ya choice FREE...I just signed up to freebiejeebies and gotta get as many referrals as possible to get my free gift... ... Sign up and get yours toooooo.....

Sign up and take the lovefilm 14 day free trial (the free offer) there is a few offers but the lovefilm is totally free...you just cancel before the end of the free trial and you pay nowt...

You just sign up for the offer, have at least 1 dvd delivered/returned to qualify for the free gift of choice (christmas is coming)...

Then all You do just get the required number of referrals to recieve your specified gift.
8 referrals for a dsi... 13 for ps3 slim..etc.etc.... just get everyone you know to sign up.

Simples....

I know this seems a bit to good to be true but i've had a good dig and read loads of good reviews about the site. this is the real deal, you will recieve a console as long as the required referrals are obtained against your account . which are quite easily achievable.

Dont be scared about entering ya details, afterall how ya supposed to get ya free gift if they dont know where you live...

Please Sign up through this link .. .. http: .. ..

let me know if ya signed up.. and if you do please make sure you use my link above...

This could be a nice xmas prezzie for a few peeps for nowt.. T:

Go on get ya self signed up...

Ant..T:

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just delete the thread then neal.... whats the point in just deleting the link....

...............................!!!

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
Cally, people seem to start new threads complaining every time a thread gets deleted ?

So I thought an explanation/edit might work better.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.