VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I negotiated snow threats today to pick up my flat pack Freebird units-unfortunately they did not have a photocopied instruction sheet to build the thing handy and said they would put one in the post ASAP obviously not going to arrive for a while now due to close of christmas post. You can imagine my frustration/bewilderment:*:confused: at how anybody can sell a flat pack and not have instructions handy to go with it (i hear the instructions are hand drawn and aren't up to much anyway but still need something to go off).

To cut a long story short.
Does anybody have a copy of the instructions they can scan in for me and e-mail to [email protected] you would make me very happy as i could crack on with building it over the x-mas period. over wise i may just lay it out and see if i can work it out.

I HAVE BEEN THINKING AND A HIGH RESOLUTION DIGITAL PHOTO MIGHT WORK IF SCANNERS AREN'T AVAILABLE-AGAIN WOULD BE SO GRATEFUL FOR YOUR HELP.

Thankyou in anticipation and happy Christmas *<:)>*<:)> to all readers.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.