VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,,,, looking at doing the frodsham camping again this summer,,, for everyone who came last year im hopeing its going to be a bit more roudy,,,,,,,,, spoke to alex the campsite manager yesterday and hes willing to let us have all the site,,, minimum 40 vans maximum 90 vans....... if i cant get 40 we cant book the whole site,,,,, also there is now a club house on site for us to have a blow out and possible band / disco, what ever we want really.....

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes mate lady heyes.... not sure if im going to bother now to be honest,,, i arranged two nights free for 22 vans last year as a promotion for the opening weekend,, to be honest ive got loads on at the moment and might not have time to arrange everything than might need doing..... plus thought there might be more interest in the week this has been up,, i only had the thred up for two weeks last year and filled up really quick....

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
only just noticed this mate, tbh i think youll struggle to get 40 vans. like you said you only got 22 when it was for free and iirc its a bit expensive isnt it?

i cant commit anyhows

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
only just seen this myself Ant I'll camp this year price dependant obviously being a penny pinching northerner

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
only just noticed this mate, tbh i think youll struggle to get 40 vans. like you said you only got 22 when it was for free and iirc its a bit expensive isnt it?

i cant commit anyhows
yes i know what your saying carl.. thred was only up for just over two weeks last year though....................
aaaahhhhh well gunna knock it on the head,,, doest seem enough interest..:(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts