VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im after swapping my standard seats (double and drivers) for a twin single swivel set-up. either saab leather of captains im not yet sure. i wanted to know has anyone used the front bench in the back of the van as a passenger bench?

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorted. what kind of size plates have you used? is it MOT good? id probably use some kind of captive nut design as theyd be in and out quite a bit

·
Registered
106 Posts
yes mate i put a passenger bench in the back seems to be ok i used spreader plates nt sure what size they are. mines been in about 8 months its well used does the job, not sure on the MOT situation sorry yet 2 find out.
liam

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is it the bench with lap belts or 3 point? if 3 point are there already a mount in place for the top point on the n/s?

·
Registered
626 Posts
I'm about to do this, but am thinking about seat belt options - (right seat has 3 point, so ok) but left seat has, or will have nothing, have you gone for a lap belt? or 3 point mounted to C pillar?

yes mate i put a passenger bench in the back seems to be ok i used spreader plates nt sure what size they are. mines been in about 8 months its well used does the job, not sure on the MOT situation sorry yet 2 find out.
liam

1 - 6 of 6 Posts