VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took out the headlining in the front cab and it crumbled into pieces beyond repair. Where can I source a replacement as I can't find one anywhere? Or does anyone have any alternative ideas? Thanks

·
Registered
210 Posts
I have the original roof lining from my T4 which I took out when I fitted a sunroof. Not sure if it would be any good for you or indeed how it could be posted!
I'm in North Devon

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Hi. Rubbersoul. Where are you in the country. I have been to a place 2day and the guy has about 20 vans for breaking
Good luck

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the original roof lining from my T4 which I took out when I fitted a sunroof. Not sure if it would be any good for you or indeed how it could be posted!
I'm in North Devon

Hi Jonp,

I live Devon so sure it wouldn't be too far to come and collect. Obviously will be when that is safe to do so if your happy to keep hold of it for me?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi. Rubbersoul. Where are you in the country. I have been to a place 2day and the guy has about 20 vans for breaking
Good luck

Hi,

I live in Devon and another user has one in north Devon so hopefully sorted it. Thanks for the reply

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hi Jonp,

I live Devon so sure it wouldn't be too far to come and collect. Obviously will be when that is safe to do so if your happy to keep hold of it for me?
I live between South Molton and Tiverton. It's in the garage loft so no hurry to pick it up, just give me some notice to dig it out

1 - 6 of 6 Posts