VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Does anybody know where i can get the front hub mod done around Bournemouth and how much would it be ? i just want that little extra drop on the front .:)

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Agreed you do need a little bit more drop, just looked in your album. Quite easy to do yourself, only a case off grinding the small lip of the bottem of the hub where to strut drops through. What coilovers are you on if any, r are you on lowering spring ?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just got the JOM coils fitted as i could not get the fk,s, the back is fine and the garage who fitted then said they would drop a little more ,but i have had them on for around 3 weeks now and they haven,t they are set to about 3 threads from the bottom , i think i my try and get a set Fk,s from somewhere. to see what difference that makes, i was hoping for a lot lower than what they are. but you live and learn. read loads on the forum about the hub mod and what to do , so may have a go myself over the easter break. before i pay out for another set of coils.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
I've got a set of FK highsports going spare. They go really low, I mean a 17" wheel is tucked under arch low! They just need a new dampers. I'm in two minds weather to sell them or not and haven't ordered the dampers yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts