VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone, want to put 2 single seats in front of t4 preferably leather just want to know which is easy to fit.

·
Registered
475 Posts
i put half leather rover 220 turbo seats in mine ! went in very easy ! T: im changing them for some rs2000 recaros tho! :D. so may have 2 rover seats and one single base for sale in the next few week !

·
Registered
448 Posts
There you go.^^^ He beat me to itT:
All depends on how skilled you are with a grinder and welder tbh. Don't think there is a staight bolt in swap out there, but i could be wrong.
I've personaly fitted Citroen bx gti seats which weren't a great problem and am currently running Golf mk4 gti recaro seats.
These are a bit more complicated as you have to reduce the height of the vans seat base first.

Try visiting a local scrappy and compare the fixing measurements of different seats first. Somthing may come close enough to wangle in.
Also measure the height of the seat base (from the runners to where your bum is plonked). If this is a fair bit more like on the recaro seats i've mentioned, your head will be hitting the cab roof:bhd

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
Iv got ford galaxy seats with built in swivels....you have to reduce the height of the bases.......i had 4 C channels made up that cost me 20....but still way cheaper than vw ones....
Saab seats fit too i believe.....and you get more leather in saabs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts