VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I'm having a clearout in the garage and have the following for sale.

Pics are available for each item and I can email (as I'm not sure how to post pics on here)

Stainless grill for a standard T5 (2005 - 2010) front bumper. This is a 2 horizontal bar grill 20" wide. £15 plus £5 postage
new and never fitted

Stainless sidebars for a SWB. Made by Winbo, they are round section with slash cut ends. The sidebars are in good condition (a couple of scrapemarks underneath), but the fixing brackets have rusted beyond use. I have them as pattern parts and someone with a welder could easily knock up a set, but they are beyond repair.
Would prefer collection from Warwick for these are they'll not be cheap to post. £30 collected.

Interior lights from the rear of a T5 Transporter
I have 2 of these, taken out of a 2 year old van (removed 8 years ago but sat in the box of useful stuff until now. They are as new condition and measure approx 120mmx60mm. They come with the harness side connector but very little wire. £10 each plus £3.50 postage, or if you buy both it'll be £3.50 postage total.

Drop me a mail at [email protected] if interested in any of the above and I can send pics etc

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also have a 780W generator free of charge to a good home. I bought it new from B&Q about 10 years ago and it was their "Performance Pro" brand, and is a cheap and cheerful filthy 2 stroke with 780W capability. I've had it running but only used it to try it out, but since I bought it have never had a use for something so weedy.
I can't justify charging anything for it, so a £10 donation to charity will secure it. Pickup only from Warwick

1 - 2 of 2 Posts