VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I'm currently preparing for the PP0.5 injector mod from Ron. I have the parts number for the fuel pipe I need to replace. I obviously do not want to go to Volkswagen as they've been little help in the past. Is the pipe something I could source from a local motor factors shop? Or maybe someone on here as one that is spare that I could buy from them. Maybe somewhere online that I could buy one? Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hi
I bent the existing pipe, and fitted it to where the original stanadyne timing injector was (no 4 ), I did consider buying an ACV no 5 pipe but couldn't justify £70. It worked out good, it's not that much of a stretch.
If you're going to spend some money, buy an injector removal tool, well worth £15 on ebay.

·
6,704 Posts
I too have bent a few and so far no problems at all.

There is only TPS and VW that sell them new so no where else.

Also they are twin walled so no one can make them, please dont use brake pipe as it wont hold 600 bar of
pressure.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I bent mine to fit worked out ok, just need to make sure the pipe is square on to the injector before doing up the connecting nut.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the reply guys. I was up for bending the existing pipe but my mechanic was insistant on fitting the acv pipe. I found a complete set of used ones on flea bay and they should be here tomorrow :) failing that I'll use tps.
I can't wait, I'm dying to get these fitted :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts