VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to everyone here, just to let everyone know Rock Salmon Vans is currently offering the following...
full insulation, and carpet lining.
our own design rock and roll bed (all steel construction) carpet lined to match interior.
Floor or wall mounted table (airbrushed with any design you like)
roof mounted speaker enclosure (carpet lined)
Airbrushed jerry can (any design)

give Chris a call at rocksalmonvans (number on website)
all of these items and more are available separately

cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
yeah went down to look at a van chris had very nice bloke no's his stuff and very competive price and good quality as well A++++++++T:

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
LOL: advertising then someone who has just joined decideds to make his first post saying how great they are .

dont look susspicios at all

·
Registered
882 Posts
Well if its any help, I live down that neck of the woods and heard nowt but good reports. Theres a build thread on an ex-AA - maybe a link to that might help??

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats 'suspicious'. The guy from Beaminster arrived last week to look at a van that is for sale. Rocksalmons interior work speaks for itself and needs no dodgy posts on here. Just trying to make good quality stuff available to those who may not have the know how on doing it themselves

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi chaps ive had chris from rock salmon do my van and ive seen a lot of his work he also won best interior at brean good lad and prices are A1 the bed is just the job as mine is just over 3/4 but not full width,the overall finish is spot on thanks again chris and your team of umpa lumpas who seem to produce the goods over night.:ILU:T:I::cool::D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts