VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and girls,
Picked up my van and am now trying to get rid of bits i dont need.
I have a half / full (bolt together) light grey metal bulkhead with a window in the full section. think it is a vw standard
Ideally i'd like to sell together but if someone wants the top half first then i'll split.
offers please

many thanks
caroline

ps if i knew how to add pictures i would!! in my profile you can see the half bulkhead wich i have now removed.
offers on the roof rack too while your there! not sure whether to keep it so if the price is right?? . . . A:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Hi,
I've just done a search for T5 bulkhead fitting info and noticed you have removed yours.
I have just painted mine today ready for fitting but I am now unsure about how they fit!
Its a genuine 2 piece VW bulkhead but as I put it in place in the van the original holes dont line up to any metalwork but only to the inner plastic seatbelt pillar trims!
Is this how yours came out and what fixings were used?
Also how do they fit to the roof and floor?
Cheers, Andy.

·
Registered
419 Posts
hi, there are some brackets you might need that bolt behind the plastic trims, the bulkhead then bolts to the brackets.

pete

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hi guys i just bought a genuine bulkhead and went to my local dealer for all the brackets required and nuts and bolts etc.

Think the invoice was £60 and it was fairly straight forward if you have the tools and a bit of common sense.

You dont need to modify anything and it fits with all the standard belt trims etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts