VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

I am selling my black, half leather Saab seats. These are in very good condition and have map pockets in the backs. They come complete with bases. Passenger seat is on a standard base and the driver seat is on a lowered CMC base (to keep the seat height standard). I am asking £175 OVNO collected or again I can arrange delivery on a pallet at buyers cost (please ask for quote). <-------- £150 THIS WEEKEND ONLY!

(BED SOLD)

I would prefer cash on collection but will take PayPal as a gift only. I am based in North Petherton, Somerset but work in Bridgwater and my brother lives in Taunton so collection can be arranged from these areas and I may also be willing to deliver in these areas for a small fee.

If there is genuine interest I will get some pics, but may not be able to do this until the weekend cause of the rubbish weather!

Opinions/questions welcomed, thanks for looking.

Adrian :ILU:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey

Yeh I originally wanted to swap it but didn't have much interest so put it up for sale instead. The bed is now provisionally sold pending collection today.

Sorry for the confusion

Adrian

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Could do with the seats gone now peeps, starting to get a bit of aggro for having them sat in the lounge lol so price dropped to £160

1 - 10 of 10 Posts